• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

exarkun

Raiders are fucking trash, how did they even win a game? This offense has to be the worst in the league. Why is my friend watching this game? Why don't they just contract this team?

Jeeeez.

squicken

Don't talk bullshit when you obviously haven't been paying attention. This season's losses have been on the O, not the D. If we had last season's O and this season's D, we'd be 6-2 at worst.

My mistake. I thought you had a bad defense. Could just be my memory of the Saints and Giants taking it to you, but that was awhile back. Glad it's better now

untitled-47xu70.gif

Bowser

My mistake. I thought you had a bad defense. Could just be my memory of the Saints and Giants taking it to you, but that was awhile back. Glad it's better now

Sorry, didn't mean to come off as a dick. But our defense has been much improved this year, especially since Kuechly took over in the middle. If you told me before the season that this defense would hold the Bucs, Seahawks, and Cowboys to less than 20 points, I'd have expected us to go 3-0 in those games.

Top Bottom