• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

jakncoke

Banned
Why are Skins fans so upset at the season? you can't lose your two best defensive linemen and be a good D. now, not getting it done vs CAR on offense, that's pretty bad. But sometimes players and coaches just have a bad day

They put obama levels of hope into rg3 leading them somewhere right now.

Ænima

Why are Skins fans so upset at the season? you can't lose your two best defensive linemen and be a good D. now, not getting it done vs CAR on offense, that's pretty bad. But sometimes players and coaches just have a bad day
It's not just a bad day. The Pittsburg game was the beginning of another Redskins season spiralling out of control. The result of this Panther's game did not surprise me at all. Also, if you didn't see the game, it wasn't even as close as the final score would indicate.

Oh and Carriker is not one of our best linemen, and him + Orakpo being healthy would not have changed this season much at all honestly.

untitled-2qakyc.gif

Bowser

Don't talk bullshit when you obviously haven't been paying attention. This season's losses have been on the O, not the D. If we had last season's O and this season's D, we'd be 6-2 at worst.

squicken

Ænima;43966533 said:
It's not just a bad day. The Pittsburg game was the beginning of another Redskins season spiralling out of control. The result of this Panther's game did not surprise me at all. Also, if you didn't see the game, it wasn't even as close as the final score would indicate.

Oh and Carriker is not one of our best linemen, and him + Orakpo being healthy would not have changed this season much at all honestly.

Yeah I know the feeling. But the 49ers turn around last year is very rare. They had a coaching issue but were otherwise very talented. The Redskins earned their record last year. There's just a talent deficiency that will bite you in the ass all year.

You have the franchise QB. His development is all that matters this year, and really, just getting down and not taking hits is the main things he needs to improve

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Looked like a ticky tack flag.

Eli should have laid it out just a hair further.

I am really freakin impressed with Keenan Lewis.

Top Bottom