• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Doorman

Gosh I miss Megatron so much. Maybe I'll write another epic poem.

I hate saying it, but at his current age and condition I kind of question how much of an impact he really would have had this year, if everything else played out evenly injury-wise. In his last few seasons, Calvin was constantly banged-up, getting separation from defensive backs became tougher and rarer, and even he started suffering from some dropsies the same way all our receivers do. We might have had a few more receptions in the middle but...I don't know. I have a hard time imagining that the team would have been appreciably better.

this_guy

I was hoping the best QB under 30 and over 28 years old would throw more TDs than the 3rd string QB we saw earlier today. Sometimes I'm too optimistic.

BigAT

Have the Lions even gotten into the red zone tonight? Both of Prater's field goals came from 50+.

That is some sad offense.

bionic77

Hawks gonna take the refs on the road to Atlanta

I expect a game where there are lots of holds on Julio the god with a 50% call rate
Guys are open over the middle.

Lions did not get it done.

I don't think they can get away with that in Atlanta. They need to score 30+ to win that one or get a lot of turnovers.

Also you ain't shit if you ain't with Switch!

Sanjuro

Was this footage taken when Dwight Howard was good?

WedgeX

Banned
I hate saying it, but at his current age and condition I kind of question how much of an impact he really would have had this year, if everything else played out evenly injury-wise. In his last few seasons, Calvin was constantly banged-up, getting separation from defensive backs became tougher and rarer, and even he started suffering from some dropsies the same way all our receivers do. We might have had a few more receptions in the middle but...I don't know. I have a hard time imagining that the team would have been appreciably better.

I think even a crippled Megatron could catch what the Lions current corps has been missing.

Whitehead trying to rip Rawls' helmet off 3 seconds after the play is over, SMH

He's just trying to check his head for injuries.

Top Bottom