• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Doorman

Detroit's offense and defense have both failed spectacularly in this game. Kicking remains our only saving grace.

I hope no fan of this team comes away from this feeling satisfied or saying "at least we made the playoffs!" Have some standards. Fuck's sake.

squicken

Stafford's accuracy is fucked. Have to imagine the finger has something to do with it, but it's bad.

Yeah but like on that Ebron incompletion, Chancellor ran the route. He knew exactly what was coming. It really hurts Detroit can't run the ball. Someone needs to drill in to that team that there are benefits to lining up under center

Yeah...these refs are a joke
That one handed to should have been off setting fouls
Whitehead should have been flagged for choking Rawls
That ball that was in uncatchable for Jones because of pass interference.

zero_suit

Detroit's offense and defense have both failed spectacularly in this game. Kicking remains our only saving grace.

I hope no fan of this team comes away from this feeling satisfied or saying "at least we made the playoffs!" Have some standards. Fuck's sake.

That's why I wasn't excited when we made the playoffs. I knew we weren't going to do shit.

WedgeX

Banned

I got hyped today. But I knew the reality.

I just wanted to be hyped for once.

naitosan

I'm all for Hawks to win this game but I have bad feeling we'll get crushed by Falcons. We're missing key players like Earl, offense is still not great and Wilson's still not himself 100%. Also terrible refs doesn't help, even got some bad calls against us tonight and other games. Sorry Lions, you might feel robbed by refs but that's NFL for you, refs' always have been terrible for everyone.

Top Bottom