• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

RBH

Let DK eat, man.
giphy.gif

BigAT

Remember when kas said Stafford would lead the Lions on a tear through the playoffs to the SB.
Remember when kas said the Lions wouldn't lose 4 in a row.
Remember when kas said.

:kas

All the :jnc's.

The Lions are what the Browns wish they could be if they weren't the Factory of Sadness.

Remember when Stafford didn't lead the Lions into even the red zone a single time in their playoff game?

Sephzilla

Those Super Bowl contender Detroit Lions haven't won a game since December 11th and haven't won a road playoff game since the 10 commandments were being finished

jfkgoblue

I don't understand why I do this to myself. Why did I have to grow up a Lions fan? Ugh been sick of this shit for 20 years, yet I can't give it up.

WedgeX

Banned
I don't understand why I do this to myself. Why did I have to grow up a Lions fan? Ugh been sick of this shit for 20 years, yet I can't give it up.

I almost wish my grandpa had not decided to move from Pittsburg after coming to America.

But then I'd be stuck with the Penguins and that would be the worst.

Giants advance to the NFC championship if they win tomorrow

Romo will be freed, gifs of Jerry mad af on the sidelines will happen again at the end of the Giants/Cowbows game
2007 = 2017 :( RIPatriots

Top Bottom