• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Sephzilla

Packers are going to beat the Giants in the playoffs at Lambeau, beat Dallas in Dallas in the playoffs since god knows how long ago, and then somehow beat Seattle in Seattle

#RedemptionTour

BigAT

GJeOrLB.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Honestly, that's more embarrassing of a performance than the Raiders. At least the Lions had the QB.

Some say we Texans don't have a QB either.

Super Bowl factor means they'll be one of the six teams in the playoffs by the end of the regular season

We'll be back next year

Well the complete and utter collapse of your team at the end of the season means you'll at least have a 2nd place schedule instead of a 1st place schedule. So you have that going for you. In addition to the NFC South and the AFC North, you get Arizona (instead of Seattle) and the Giants (instead of Dallas).

Apologize for nothing. This crap team and the crap organization that runs it deserves everything it gets.

So you're suggesting we trade Stafford to the Raiders......I'm down with it.

we will accept him if y'all throw in a 1st rounder and agree to pay for his snacks

Spinluck

Can't lie, I enjoy seeing defense win and dominate.

Shame that Brock is what he is talent wise. Texans with an actual QB would have a pretty good shot at beating this Pats team.

Anyway, I hope, kind last year, that defense wins it again this year.

Some say we Texans don't have a QB either.

Osweiler wasn't terrible today. Maybe getting replaced by Savage was a proper wake up call? idk. There are 32 starting QB's in the NFL, and if he can play like an average QB, that's the best the Texans can hope for. He'll never play like an $80million QB

Doorman

Time for a total reset. Everyone is expendable.

The best time to do this would have been last year, when we brought in a new GM and President. Barring that, it should have happened at the end of this year when it was apparent that the team wasn't as good as the record really indicates.

However, the team has already proven that they don't have this mentality at all, since Caldwell's already coming back and likely has an extension waiting in his back pocket, likely the same for Stafford as well. This band is sticking together for another year or two at the absolute least, so the real team rebuild doesn't happen for a while yet. I think this is gonna be our ceiling for a while.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans/Seahawks Super Bowl is one more weekend closer

#Blessed

Texans/Cowgirls

It's only fitting. Our first victory & home game with a shitty QB was against them... so our first Super Bowl win should be with another shitty QB against them.

Texans become America's team. Jerry Jones jumps off the roof of NRG.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Even pro bowl winning....even all pro....even league leading.....

Well. I got no objections.

The best time to do this would have been last year, when we brought in a new GM and President. Barring that, it should have happened at the end of this year when it was apparent that the team wasn't as good as the record really indicates.

However, the team has already proven that they don't have this mentality at all, since Caldwell's already coming back and likely has an extension waiting in his back pocket, likely the same for Stafford as well. This band is sticking together for another year or two at the absolute least, so the real team rebuild doesn't happen for a while yet. I think this is gonna be our ceiling for a while.

Yeah, I know. This season, we spent the 8th highest on offense while only 22nd on defense. Offense can't move the ball and the defense was a sieve. Sad all the way around.

FTF

I think the Cowboys could be down 21 and Tony still wouldn't play (barring intervention from Jerry). This is Dak's team, I don't think Garrett would do that to his young QB.

2 ints and Cowboys down 10 at half and Romo starts 3rd quarter.

Top Bottom