• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

How is that roughing the passer? He aint a Tesla, he can't come to a complete stop in a half-second and he hits him right as the ball is leaving his hand.

THAT gets a flag for Ajayi, but all that shit from the Steelers got nothing....

Steelers being so shitty while being up big reminds me of the Pats

so fuck the steelers.

Go Texans

Go Chiefs

Moore being allowed back in the game is evidence of how much bullshit the concussion protocol is. Dude was basically just in a car accident.
Correct.

Even if by some miracle he isn't concussed right now, it says a lot to the 'quality' of the protocol that we can trust it about as much as Trump's word.

Duxxy3

Those of you who don't think that's a penalty clearly want to see more people die on the field.

Wasn't a late hit, but he did lead with his helmet a bit. Probably expected to hit him in the chest.

Either way, Dupree is responsible for the result. So he should have been flagged.

edit: probably a fine too

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Moore is concussed, I know it

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Problem with the hit was the helmet to jaw contact so if it's roughing, it should be because of that. The timing was fine and they often let those go.

JABEE

He had the thousand yard stare when he was being talked to after the hit
The only reason he should be on the field is if the NFL determined he didn't have any brain injury or concussion.

I don't know how they determined that in 5 minutes and how they can say they are taking all precautions

Two major flags killing that drive. Offense can't stutter like this when the defense is non existent.

Wonder how the steelers style on us this drive. Maybe they run flea flicker plays only this drive?

Top Bottom