• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Going to miss the game

MRW GB loses after having to rely on the likes of davante adams, jared cook & herb waters

tenor.gif

If Geronimo Allison doesn't get a shitload of snaps, Packer fans should riot

Griss

Dolphins let me down, Nintendo you had better not fucking let me down on Thursday.

The Nintendo equivalent of this would be the stream consisting of Federation Force 2, Wii Switch Fit Crossfit Edition and a Star Fox Zero remaster.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Of course you do being a Texans fan.

What do Bears fans love? You can't even watch your team during these great fuckball games.

bionic77

Love how the Pats fans keep pointing to Pennsylvania when it comes to their leader trump and seem to keep forgetting to mention how their qb and coach are his biggest stans. Remember those 2 weeks after the election when they were trying to be decent?

Bolivar687

Banned
Abysmal Wild Card weekend, NFL ratings deserve to be down this year. I'm expecting more blowout losses next week for the Texans, KC and possibly Seattle.

I was just hoping for a good showing against the Packers but at this point, Eli magic is almost mandatory to keep me interested in this postseason.

Caja 117

Love how the Pats fans keep pointing to Pennsylvania when it comes to their leader trump and seem to keep forgetting to mention how their qb and coach are his biggest stans. Remember those 2 weeks after the election when they were trying to be decent?

I remember the owner been one of the first going to Tower of terror to kiss Trumps butt after the elections.

Remember how your state actually helped trump win the election

Also,switch=trump

Hopefully this will shut the Matt Moore supporters up for good. He's a fine backup but that's it.

Looking forward to seeing Tannehill on the field next year.

Meanwhile Gata and Bread teaming up to brush aside FL like that wasn't 1) more significant a Trump vote and 2) worth more EVs

bionic77

Meanwhile Gata and Bread teaming up to brush aside FL like that wasn't 1) more significant a Trump vote and 2) worth more EVs
They are just deflecting like their president so people don't see them destroying the country and instead on the nonsense.

Nothing we can do except buy a Switch and as many accessories and games as are available at launch. It's our only hope...

bionic77

What

Why would I care about Florida
They locked up the election for Trump and the Pats.

Who on the Texans is our best chance to break one or both of Toms legs? He is an open fascist and racist now so it is only right to hope for injuries.

kmag

Damn doesn't look for the Giants, 3 blowouts so far, all the home teams winning with ease..

Just can't see the Giants winning, their offense will damn them. The defense might be able to hold GB to around 20-24 but I just don't see the Giants scoring that amount, and I can see the Giants turn the ball over far more than GB. Given the cold there will be turnovers due to handling issues.

What

Why would I care about Florida

Gata's your son, I'd hope you care about what clearly makes him happy

They are just deflecting like their president so people don't see them destroying the country and instead on the nonsense.

Nothing we can do except buy a Switch and as many accessories and games as are available at launch. It's our only hope...

Worst thing we can do is be silent

Bread

Banned
They locked up the election for Trump and the Pats.

Who on the Texans is our best chance to break one or both of Toms legs? He is an open fascist and racist now so it is only right to hope for injuries.
Yes but you are a fan of a team from Pennsylvania so why would Florida have any relevance

Top Bottom