• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Good to see the Steelers take care of business today. The offense and the defense both played well, which is great to see.

gg Dolphins-GAF. Your team was pretty decimated by injury, so who knows how things would have played out if both teams had been healthy.

GGs Steelers-GAF! Good luck with the rest of your season!

Its been fun Dolphins brothers. Can't be sad at this season, its been fun and we overachieved like crazy. But there are some real solid pieces there to he happy about!

GG Dolfans.

I knew Ajayi was going to get bottled up. James Harrison > Jarvis Jones. Not to mention the other players who didn't start that week.

Moore did a good job. His biggest problem was getting slammed on the blindside.

Miami has something here. The offensive line, Landry, Ajayi, Gase did a great job with the team. Get that defense bolstered up and finally take the division from the Asterisks next season.

Mrbob

What do Bears fans love? You can't even watch your team during these great fuckball games.
Holding the torch currently for being a fan of the last team to have won a major championship. Maybe one day you and Packers fans (been five,six years already?) will have that feeling of being a winner.

Dolphins couldn't even keep it close.
Steelers, you are our only hope now against the Evil Empire.

Forget if I posted this earlier, but stopped by Lombardi's grave earlier today in the snow for good luck. Last time it didn't work out so well but this time I left a gift. Hoping for better this year.

IMG_20170108_125756_795.jpg

GG Dolfans.

I knew Ajayi was going to get bottled up. James Harrison > Jarvis Jones. Not to mention the other players who didn't start that week.

Moore did a good job. His biggest problem was getting slammed on the blindside.

Miami has something here. The offensive line, Landry, Ajayi, Gase did a great job with the team. Get that defense bolstered up and finally take the division from the Asterisks next season.
Not having Pouncey is massive for this o-line. Look at Ajayi's stats with and without him. People praise Bell for his patience but you can only do that when your line is winning consistently. Ajayi is always getting hit in the backfield.

This could have been a decent game if the Dolphins didn't destroy themselves with stupid mistakes. Steelers are the better team but the turnovers and penalties made this a one sided affair. Frustrating as a fan when you've seen them play a lot better.

Good luck in KC.

Farooq

Banned
In that scenario I'd like to see Dak do his stuff, it would take a Dak injury to get him out of the game, I think that is the only right way to get Tony in, otherwise the young man got this

Sorry for the late reply. I agree with what you have said.

This is Dak's team. Even though I pounded the table for Romo, the playoffs should be for Dak, dude balled out in the season. If Romo started right when he became healthy it would have been a different story. But to sit Dak after a poor half would be unfair to Dak and unfair to Tony. Just gotta pull for the rookie.

Top Bottom