• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Holding the torch currently for being a fan of the last team to have won a major championship. Maybe one day you and Packers fans (been five,six years already?) will have that feeling of being a winner.

I rooted for your damn team... you're evil bro

I4pmY8J.gif

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Rodgers should be MVP. Doesn't seem like he's going to get it. Probably gonna go to Ryan or Brady. Closest MVP race in a loooong time. 44 TDs to 7 INTs with over 4000 yards passing would normally be a landslide MVP win

I'm 7 or 8 beers in so I'll be brief, gg pits-gaf, about what I expected minus the turnovers which would have kept it close like I suspected. We just had too many injuries especially on defense.

Dolphins-gaf, this season was incredible, I think we got something brewing here, don't chalk this up to #sameolddolphins, because this wasn't, we'll come back stronger next year beleieve that

#finsup

Not having Pouncey is massive for this o-line. Look at Ajayi's stats with and without him. People praise Bell for his patience but you can only do that when your line is winning consistently. Ajayi is always getting hit in the backfield.

This could have been a decent game if the Dolphins didn't destroy themselves with stupid mistakes. Steelers are the better team but the turnovers and penalties made this a one sided affair. Frustrating as a fan when you've seen them play a lot better.

Good luck in KC.

I'm happy the Steelers won but as usual i'm concerned with Ben and the stupid mistakes. I'll let the first pick slide (though it was high - most of Ben's interceptions come on high balls that are deflected) but that second one was ridiculous. Dolphins were just sitting back drooling that play.

Sephzilla

Fox pregame show dropped a pretty crazy stat. The Packers and Giants have faced each other in the playoffs seven times. The winner had gone on to win the championship every time.

Why do Steeler fans think they are gonna blow them out again?
This is a completely different game.

Why do you care?

I don't think it'll be a blowout. Johnson didn't play the first game. I am confident that the Steelers can stop the Chiefs on the ground. One thing I know about Alex Smith is that if the team isn't humming on all cylinders his QB play suffers.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Rodgers should be MVP. Doesn't seem like he's going to get it. Probably gonna go to Ryan or Brady. Closest MVP race in a loooong time. 44 TDs to 7 INTs with over 4000 yards passing would normally be a landslide MVP win
He legit looked like one of the worst QBs against some bad teams early in the season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dont worry I'll root for your Astros if the Cubs get knocked out. Can't root for the Texans though with BoB running the show. Only JJ Watt.

Yea well you can't root for the Pats...

so you have to root for Bork and BoB one time.

Pretend JJ is playing. His hard nips will be on the sideline rooting them on.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
He legit looked like one of the worst QBs against some bad teams early in the season.

I don't really think that's a legit reason to say he doesn't deserve it. He turned the team around and the put the fucking team on his back when they were 4-6 and went on an absolute tear in the second half to win the division. Ended up with having the second best season of his career in the process. I won't be pissed if Ryan wins it, but I'm gonna be annoyed for sure if it somehow goes to Brady.

Top Bottom