• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Sephzilla

Where are the quick slant passes? Where is Ty Montgomery? Why is Rodgers so fucking afraid to throw the ball? The Packers offense is doing the opposite of everything that got them here.

so... everything that got us here on offense, they're not doing

McCarthy going to that tried and true
(losing)
playoff formula.

Just a matter of time before the defense folds, they aren't good enough for what we're asking this half.

How well is the Giants secondary playing? He's got plenty of time before getting sacked, can't blame the Oline, and I feel like if people were open Rodgers would find them.

witness

Trump isn't the culmination of the darkest timeline. Clearly, a fucking Giants/Patriots Super Bowl is. This looks exactly like 2011 all over again...

Two Words

On First Take, they asked who would be the biggest NFC challenge for the Cowboys. Everybody said the Giants for obvious reasons. Screaming A. Smith was the only one swearing by the Packers being the one to put down the Cowboys.

Odd as my reasoning might be, but those quick "give up" 3 and outs on the offense piss me off most of all because I hate when the defense gets no fucking time to rest. Like it's one thing if you sustain a decent drive and have to kick a FG or punt but that run run run to nowhere shit and the defense has to come out immediately.

Farooq

Banned
I wonder if Capers would man up against the Cowboys receivers. I hope he doesn't remember the SF games, Dak will feast.

Top Bottom