• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rogers trying to get his WR's killed now. Carry over from not getting open earlier.

I think blaming Rodgers (or the receivers) is pretty stupid. You don't have a running game, if you aren't throwing short passes from the shotgun every play (w/ the occasional shot downfield) you're trying to lose.

specdot

Giants D is playing great but we need to score since eventually I see the Packers doing some moves.
They left 14 points on the table due to their 2 stud receivers dropping passes in the end zone.
Also, are people really that surprised at Rodgers' performance? Have y'all seen his playoff record?? Obviously the game is still up in the air, but the dude has a knack for choking in the playoffs.

gb can never beat eli

pack it up, the only table you're running is the buffet one with lacy. the boys will have to stop these cunts

Geronimo,

I just wanted to say good luck. We're all counting on you.

18j2smj5bfngujpg.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nelson done....

Rogers just go home and get some Munn.

Top Bottom