• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

GG Giants-GAF. I still think y'all had one of the best teams in the NFC this year, hope the Pack prove me right the next two weeks by styling on the rest!

Give Mcadoo time, he'll figure it out.

I can't get mad at an 11-5 season from a rookie HC after four years of 7-9, 6-10 seasons. McAdoo has to fine-tune the playcalling or think about relinquishing it to Sullivan but anyone calling for his head right away can fuck off even if I've screamed at the dude a lot. But like I said, this game has been the story of the year for the Giants. Even the defense knows it and I'm fine losing to Rodgers.

Praying Reese finds pieces for that O-line now through FA. Was hearing earlier that next year isn't a particularly great OL class coming up.

I'm out. GG Packers-Gaf. I called this game over in the 3rd. That Giants offense just never clicked all year. Hopefully we come back strong next season and the defense still hungry as they played this year.
Let's hope ARod shreds that Dallas D and Dez "most overrated receiver in the league" has another "catch" called back. =p

Be honest. How much does it hurt inside to see know the Cowboys are still in the playoffs?

mreddie

KC(ok I get it Big 3 are good but people assuming it's gonna be another blowout are delusional add to Kansas Coty getting their main pass rusher and at Arrowhead)
ATL will outscore Seattle
GB wins cause Rodgers will beast again
New England cause it's practically another bye.

KC/PIT will go either way depending on Ben's foot and Reid not pulling a Reid, right now, I say PIT
ATL/SEA will be the birdemic and I think ATL will win
Dallas will win
NE might as well start Jimmy Guap.

Big take away from this year, Flowers is such a huge liability at lt, that they can't leave the ol like it has this year.
Indeed. The offensive line needs major work as we need an actual NFL caliber tight end. McAdoo needs to evaluate his need to call plays as well. We know he can put a good offense on the field.

KaYotiX

Banned
No team should ever feel relief to go against Rodgers. He just destroyed the best secondary in the league.

But Packers won't have home field anymore. Game gonna be interesting.

Yeah damn having to play in a controlled environment and weather :)

Packers won it all in Dallas also :)

We should get killed by Atlanta but I'm expecting betters to jack our line down from +7 (don't know what it started as but it should be that) to +5 because they think we're back.

Spinluck

I don't understand how Gunter shut down OBJ. Fucking 3rd and 4th stringers shutting down top WR

101323-Famous-Choke-Sign-By-Reggie-Miller.png

Top Bottom