• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

It's pretty amazing how a single, epically terrible, offensive linemen can totally kill an offense

.....and he's been fucking terrible. No defense for it. Reese needs to swallow his pride and either try to move him to RT or if that doesnt work move him to RG and let John Jerry move on. Either grab a tackle in the draft or look at FA because this can't go on for another season. Bobby Hart isn't the answer at RT either.

LionPride

Banned
C1sFWioUoAASxmw.jpg:large

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean I go on Kansas City's instagram and see all these "remember last time it'll happen again"
and I'm like what the fuck this isn't close to being the same game...

Draxal

It's pretty amazing how a single, epically terrible, offensive linemen can totally kill an offense

It wouldn't kill another offense, but the Giants have an aging qb, and a pretty shitty RT situation as well.

The giants have a bad RB situation (perkins is a rookie who can't pass block), awful TE situation, an okay WR situation (pretty much BECKHAM/Shepard and nobody else). And a mediocre offensive line.

THe problem is that there's not alot of good free agrent linemen to pickup like they did to fix the defense this year.

Mrbob

I liked the Packers better when they were 4-6 and headed to Bears garbage tier. I think they are doing it as long as Rodgers stays healthy.

Top Bottom