• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFS:Underground 2 demo with Burnout 3

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/08/26/news_6105820.html

Figuring one fiery car crash deserves another, Electronic Arts announced today it will include a demo of Need for Speed Underground 2 with Burnout 3: Takedown. The latter game, which was acquired earlier this year by EA, will ship September 8 for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox.

Were that not enough synergistic cross-pollination, EA will also include a Burnout 3 demo with Need for Speed Underground 2 when it ships in November. Both the Xbox and PlayStation 2 versions NFSU2--which is the sequel to one of the best-selling games of all time--will include the demo. The PC, GameCube, and Game Boy Advance editions will not.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Thats pretty sweet. I love free demos. :D

Yoyoyoyoy Need for Speed Undeground man yoyooyo.

Burnout 2 >>>> NFSU1

Edit : And omg, Burnout 3 for Gamecube confirmed BTW. And for PC.... ahaha

Bog

Junior Ace
Anything >>>>> NFSU and the like. By "the like" I mean games where throwing a huge spoiler on a neon in encouraged.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Maybe you guys are using info outside of this article, but this doesn't confirm Burnout 3 for those platforms. It confirms NFSU2, as if that needed it.

pilonv1

Step 1 - NFSU2 and BO3 on the same disc.
Step 2 - Criterion develop NFSU3
Step 3 - Criterion closed down, EA UK opened, studio goes the way of Westwood, Origin, etc...

EA are smarter than you.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
So no demo for Xbox version? Meh I don't even own an Xbox so why do I care?

Jumpman

pilonv1 said:
Step 1 - NFSU2 and BO3 on the same disc.
Step 2 - Criterion develop NFSU3
Step 3 - Criterion closed down, EA UK opened, studio goes the way of Westwood, Origin, etc...

EA are smarter than you.

:lol

I hope not. :(

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I was under the impression that Burnout three, like Time Splitters 3 was a distribution/publishing deal?

Matt

scola said:
I was under the impression that Burnout three, like Time Splitters 3 was a distribution/publishing deal?
It was...but, like a week ago, EA bought Criterion outright.

Top Bottom