• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Alucard

Banned
Every time the Pens' D have the puck in their own zone, I get so fucking scared. Even if they're carrying it out. I've counted at least three times that a Pens dman was trying to get around the Flyers' forechecker and gave the puck away. Jesus.

This is disgusting.

Alucard

Banned
This is bad hockey

Yep. I feel terrible watching this. It's like a car crash. I have NO confidence in Fleury, and NO confidence in the Pens' defense to make a smart outlet play. Jesus Christ.

Time for an extended bathroom break to prepare for the second.

calder

Could just be a strange matchup.
Yeah it's a possibility that the potent offenses on both teams and the PP's are to blame, but I'm less and less sure either team could play a more complete game with each bad goal. Bryz is going to be a basket case next round assuming.

Not liking the remixed Moxies commercial music. :/ If I'm going to hear the same song 30 times a night for the next 2 months don't mess with perfection..

Solo

How about the goaltending clinic being put on in this series?

tumbleweed004gi3pxuhb.gif

Anyone?

Alucard

Banned
Whoever wins this series is second round fodder.

I don't think so. The Pens match up well against every other team in the East, except for the Flyers. They could beat the Bruins or Rangers. Fleury's being a headcase against Philly. I think that the Flyers are just in the Pens' heads.

Agreed that Philly would be done, though. Haha. FUCK THEM. WOOOOOOOOOO.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So I just finished my last final, look at the Pens-Philly score, and... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Seriously, why are Bryz and MAF playing each game, this series has to have the worst goaltending in history. Every shot goes in, wtf? Hilarious to watch, but I... Just don't understand. It's very confusing how this is happening. Seems like both teams have just agreed to not defend but only score and see who scores more.

kassatsu

Banned
I don't think so. The Pens match up well against every other team in the East, except for the Flyers. They could beat the Bruins or Rangers. Fleury's being a headcase against Philly. I think that the Flyers are just in the Pens' heads.

Agreed that Philly would be done, though. Haha. FUCK THEM. WOOOOOOOOOO.

Last I checked Lundqvist was actually a good goalie.

Top Bottom