• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well, now that this game is over,

5Fpic.jpg

Alucard

Banned
6-3. WELCOME TO THE GAME, BOB, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR SHIT. WOOOOOOOOO.

PENS PENS PENS IN SEVEN. FUCK YOU, FLYERS.

Timeout Laviolette. :( Fuck. Time for a Philly goal in the next three minutes?

Eh, I had a feeling (like a lot of other people I saw post before the game started) that Philly wasn't going get the win today. They still have the series though.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Philly came back and took it either

I still think the Kings can knock it out of the park though

Cake Boss

Banned
6-3. WELCOME TO THE GAME, BOB, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR SHIT. WOOOOOOOOO.

PENS PENS PENS IN SEVEN. FUCK YOU, FLYERS.

Timeout Laviolette. :( Fuck. Time for a Philly goal in the next three minutes?

LOL Have you not learned your lesson with all of those 3 goal leads that your team seems to lose against the Flyers.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This serious is so fucking dumb. The Flyers are going to get destroyed by whomever they play next.

Alucard

Banned
TAKE THAT SHIT, FLYERS. TAKE THAT FUCKING HUMILIATION, YOU COCKY SONS OF WHORES. THINK THIS SERIES IS OVER? FUCK YOU. YOU'RE UP AGAINST THE BEST TEAM OF THE PAST FORTY YEARS. YOU NEVER HAD A CHANCE. THE PENS HAVE JUST BEEN ROPE-A-DOPING IN THIS SERIES. CHOKE ON YOUR SHIT, ASSHOLES!

Need two more goals to be certain.

Top Bottom