• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

3-1 Nashville

untitled-1822kl5.gif

Flyers beat Penguins 4-3 in OT

untitled-19mmjwl.gif
untitled-20ngk5s.gif

purg3

slept with Malkin
might as well had 5 fucking pylons on the ice for OT, fucking hell I'm still salty. Work will not be fun tomorrow.

pringles

Well since right now it doesn't look good for us, we need to win game 2 or Nashville will win this series. I hate those first two goals by Nashville, horrible.
What the hell is with this?? We almost turned around 0-3 in the series against SJ last year. We're better than Nashville, we're not gonna have puck luck this bad all series. And if Helm returns, Nyquist is inserted in the lineup over Emmerton, Datsyuk can raise his game to his normal level, etc. we will win this.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings killed a 5 on 3 earlier and from what I've been told you're supposed to win any game you kill a 5 on 3 in. So Wings have gotta score here.

What the hell is with this?? We almost turned around 0-3 in the series against SJ last year. We're better than Nashville, we're not gonna have puck luck this bad all series. And if Helm returns, Nyquist is inserted in the lineup over Emmerton, Datsyuk can raise his game to his normal level, etc. we will win this.

No you're not.

Pens played a great 1st period and fast-forwarded to game 2. Too bad the Flyers decided to show up for the rest of game 1.

It still amazes me that this can happen at the professional level. You can't let up. Once you get them down, you need to plunge in the fucking dagger.

Fei

I can't believe all the fellow Wings fans talking about how we're in this series.

Guess what? You have to be able to score to win the series. Detroit can't put the puck in the net. Missing wide open nets repeatedly almost always equals a loss.

Listening to some of Wings-GAF, you'd think shooting through traffic to get tip-ins and throwing the puck on net are now bad plays that never work in the NHL?

Revenant

that could be put up for debate.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

If Helm's cut is bad enough he won't be back. He's still at the hospital.

UberTag

Pens played a great 1st period and fast-forwarded to game 2. Too bad the Flyers decided to show up for the rest of game 1.

It still amazes me that this can happen at the professional level. You can't let up. Once you get them down, you need to plunge in the fucking dagger.
Hehehe... Pittsburgh needs to sit down and watch tapes of the Bruins-Flyers conference semifinal series from 2010.
You can never count the Flyers out. ESPECIALLY when you have a 3-0 lead on them. ;)

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Listening to some of Wings-GAF, you'd think shooting through traffic to get tip-ins and throwing the puck on net are now bad plays that never work in the NHL?

LOL--that wasn't working at all this year and yet the PP continued to use it as the main attack.

Edit: A goal what is this I don't even

Top Bottom