• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Posted this on Facebook when it was 3-0:

Jk6Oj.jpg

BELIEVE

purg3

slept with Malkin
4y8jasdgjop aerypjreyh-\wvekoheyp
[+hklyewr
]h=oiw
ekhlwar.yi=er po regu9reyq-i\4eq\=43q9-o=eraqgl[]dsa[pg,k vaf]rgi]are[

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Brad Stuart is absolutely horrible.

Fuck waiting until the offseason. I want Stuart gone today.

That said, that was the only legitimate goal the Preds have had so far. If this is how the Preds match up with the Wings, Detroit's chances are more than fair.

pringles

Ugh, Stuart messing up again.

Like I said before, I'm not worried about the series though. Wings have outplayed Nashville for most of the game other than the 1st period, and that is despite losing Helm early. They've had no puck luck, otherwise they'd be tied or in the lead right now.

th3dude

That was a piss poor effort. Piss poor. Good on the Flyers for staying in it. The Pens decided they didn't need to play the third or OT. Deserved to lose.

purg3

slept with Malkin
pens did not look ready to step on the ice for OT, simply unacceptable. What the fuck were they thinking. Horrible puck management in the D-Zone. You would think they would have learned that you absolutely can not let up against this flyers team. I'm pretty disgusted right now.

Well since right now it doesn't look good for us, we need to win game 2 or Nashville will win this series. I hate those first two goals by Nashville, horrible.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I can't believe all the fellow Wings fans talking about how we're in this series.

Guess what? You have to be able to score to win the series. Detroit can't put the puck in the net. Missing wide open nets repeatedly almost always equals a loss.

Top Bottom