• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit at the officiating in that third period. Sick sick shot by Ovechkin, but holy fucking shit.

But it is what it is. Caps are just damn tough to break through.

Hopefully I'll get home in time to see the end of the Kings game.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Holy shit at the officiating in that third period. Sick sick shot by Ovechkin, but holy fucking shit.

But it is what it is. Caps are just damn tough to break through.

Hopefully I'll get home in time to see the end of the Kings game.

I don't think it's much of a game lol

t0mp

Theoretically speaking if Flyers west met Flyers east in the final, you'd think the GM job for Flyers east would be on the line

well, if you look at it just like that. But with these trades we were supposed to get younger and get better later. Instead our rookies are doing work and Holmgren looks like a fucking mastermind

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
OvechkinCelebration-NYRangers04302012.gif

Socreges

Banned
I've been saying since last summer that the Kings were going to be the real deal. I even had to coax Puddles when he thought their season was done in November. I knew they'd be a nightmare match-up for the Canucks.

I also thought Ottawa and Phoenix would finish last in their respective conferences.

But I knew about the Kings!

NYR

Back to back penalties in the 3rd? Rangers deserved to lose after that.

No excuses - rangers lost. Bring on game 3.

Curufinwe

If your team lost to the team filled with all of the players you traded away?

I prefer Flyers east but it would be pretty embarassing

Nah, it would only be embarrassing if the Flyers were getting their ass beat and one of their stars suddenly snapped and started runnning around trying to injure the best players on the other team with flying elbows.

RC

Banned
I've been saying since last summer that the Kings were going to be the real deal. I even had to coax Puddles when he thought their season was done in November. I knew they'd be a nightmare match-up for the Canucks.

I also thought Ottawa and Phoenix would finish last in their respective conferences.

Alright there Nostradamus.

Nah, it would only be embarrassing if the Flyers were getting their ass beat and one of their stars suddenly snapped and started runnning around trying to injure the best players on the other team with flying elbows.

I know there's the bears thing but Bryz doesn't seem like that kind of guy

I just saw the score of the St. Louis - LA game. I see Brian Elliot has finally returned to form.

LOL flashbacks to last season. While I am happy he's had such a great comeback in his career, part of me still refuses to believe this is the same Brian Elliott I watched here in Ottawa.

Revenant

Don't worry buddy. We'll print that post out and put it on the fridge next to tabris' crayon drawings of the sedins taking him on a magic carpet ride with the cup.

Top Bottom