• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Leeness

w9CVi.gif

Puddles

Banned
Really didn't expect Nashville to win tonight; I was calling Red Wings in 5. I guess they could still win the next four straight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So many unnecessary penalties, not enjoying this. How are we supposed to score when we're constantly one man down :(

Alucard

Banned
Sedives are the best dives.

Trying to be reasonable after this Pens loss, but it's tough. What an absolute meltdown.

image003.jpg

Bring it in game 2, boys. Basically a must-win.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow, just saw that Weber gif. What a douche.

Man, after watching that first period, I just can't wait for Phoenix to eliminate the Blackhawks. It's going to be so fucking funny, especially considering Marvie's year-long crusade on harping how they should be moved.

GO CANUCKS AND COYOTES GO

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
.. Can someone PLEASE fire PJ?

"Luongo is focused, seems great so far"

PJ: "it's only been 20minutes"

way to be a douche bro.

Marvie_3

Banned
Man, after watching that first period, I just can't wait for Phoenix to eliminate the Blackhawks. It's going to be so fucking funny, especially considering Marvie's year-long crusade on harping how they should be moved.

GO CANUCKS AND COYOTES GO

Way more than a year, Mike. Pay attention.

UberTag

Bring it in game 2, boys. Basically a must-win.
If it makes you feel any better, last year's Stanley Cup champs lost their first two playoff games at home against their arch-rivals. With that amount of talent you can still come back from 0-2.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
does anyone have the gif? all i saw was zetterberg folding like the sad sack of shit the wings are

Top Bottom