• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
In the rare event of an erection lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long-term injury.
someone please help, this win feels too good, too long

preds.gif
preds.gif
preds.gif
preds.gif

RC

Banned
This is getting really frustrating to watch. We're generating absolutely nothing other then turnovers or weak clearing attempts.

CCF23

These penalties would've been nice in the Stanley Cup final.

so was game 7 in the stanley cup finals last year champ

Talk to me when you make it past the second round...How does it feel knowing your franchise players want nothing to do with your team after they hit UFA?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Vancouver is fucking hitting tonight.

Fucking UP the hits is what we're doing, getting penalized for all of them. -.- Pahlsson out with a major? fuck this.

seriously, what's up with all these penalties.

EDIT: Bitz, sorry. better than Pahlsson, that's for sure.

Smiley90

Don't drag this out, he's just stressed LA is absolutely controlling this game in Vancouver as the #8 seed.

not hard to control a game when you're constantly up 5-4...

EDIT: Nice hit by Kes.

Gotta say none of the play so far has me all that scared as a bruins fan. I think Philly probably looks the most dangerous so far. Now I just gotta hope the bruins look good tomorrow night.

Smiley90

LUUUUUUUUUUUUU

See, this is why I'm happy we're playing LA. Any other team would've scored on all these Powerplays. (okay, maybe apart from Chicago)

EDIT: Well, fuck. Sooner or later had to happen. Canucks better start playing some 5on5 -.-

Top Bottom