• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
ib1aLHxD2lp4OA.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bullshit penalty
How the fuck is that bullshit, he didn't even have the puck?

Must suck knowing you're going to get swept in the first round.
Hahahaha coming from a Leafs fan, a team full of guys with unsustainable shooting percentages, and some of the worst puck possession rates in the league. I'm sure you'll enjoy watching Boston tear you a new asshole.

Montresor

Only Chicago has more wins than Montreal since February or something.

And what does that have to so with the silly notion of unsustainable shooting percentages. Yeah, Chicago and Montreal are great teams, and?

Toronto has solidified themselves as a playoff team his year and they've done it with great penalty killing and great goal scoring overall. They're not that good defensively and so they'll have problems there but I don't think they'll have any problems scoring.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
And what does that have to so with the silly notion of unsustainable shooting percentages. Yeah, Chicago and Montreal are great teams, and?

Toronto has solidified themselves as a playoff team his year and they've done it with great penalty killing and great goal scoring overall. They're not that good defensively and so they'll have problems there but I don't think they'll have any problems scoring.

That's my point, Montreal has proven they're a great team over a long period of time.

I wasn't trying to downplay Toronto btw.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
After that Boston game I still think Montreal can come back from this, but the next goal is obviously huge. Hopefully Prust puts Kadri in his place.

Vman

Thanks for kicking coyle out 10 seconds in for a clean hit. refs are godawfull this year. Oh and dubinsky instigates a fight and they get a pp

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
After that Boston game I still think Montreal can come back from this, but the next goal is obviously huge. Hopefully Prust puts Kadri in his place.

Nah, just need to let Gallagher and Kadri go at it. He's fought bigger guys already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom