• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Wow Subban stops a 4 on 1 by himself, just give him that Norris already.

letangvideo.gif

Subban will probably get it, though. Hard to say that he doesn't deserve it. I'd be pretty happy just seeing Letang get nominated.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
letangvideo.gif

Subban will probably get it, though. Hard to say that he doesn't deserve it. I'd be pretty happy just seeing Letang get nominated.
He's too hated to win it this year.

Gionta has been awful this game, had so many good looks that he's blown.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
letangvideo.gif

I'm just happy to see Subban become this dominant offensively this soon in his career. The Norris trophies will come eventually, if he doesn't get it this season.

Would you rather play the Leafs or Rangers in the playoffs?

Rangers, they've dominated them, especially with home ice.

Alucard

Banned
Just want the Pens to win tonight, so their hurt guys can rest and one or two can potentially come back on Wednesday against the Habs. Nice to have 3 days off after tonight. Just gotta get that W and get out of Florida.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone on the Habs maybe want to step up with a big hit or something?

Leafs making them look like fools. Prust the only one willing to sacrifice.

blah141

I remember the reactions after the 6-0 loss to the leafs: trade everyone, tank, etc etc, the usual drivel coming out of overreacting habs fans. And then we got points in the next 18 of 19 games, with 14 being full value 2 pointers. I wouldn't mind that going into the playoffs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Game blows and Price definitely needs to be better, but that's his worst start ever, it's not something happening a lot. I'll worry when they lose their last 5 straight.

Cake Boss

Banned
Uhmmmm Dallas wins tonight and they are in the 8th spot, pushing Detroit out, they have a better ROW and played the same amount of games.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I need the Islanders to win tonight, so a) the Islanders might make the playoffs, and b) the Jets still have a chance and c) the Rangers might NOT make the playoffs.

MacAttack

Seguin has to be one of the best players in the league on breakaway/penalty shot opportunities.

Must be that Kaner magic rubbing off on him.

tumblr_m9xmxf9Q0a1qch5rvo1_250.gif
tumblr_mhm532aE2j1rlza19o2_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom