• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
I've watched every scrubs episode like 3 times, I'm not even joking. And yes, I've watched like 5 seasons of parks and rec in a record time. And Person of Interest. And a couple other shows. TV shows are good.

And yep.

want to gang up and beat tabris to death with pillows next week?

it worked out for the best

Acid08

Banned
Do you like Flight of the Concords Smiley? You should check out that show if you haven't seen it. The Wire is amazing to just get absorbed into as well. And Battlestar Galactica.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
want to gang up and beat tabris to death with pillows next week?

it worked out for the best

My mentality these days too

Do you like Flight of the Concords Smiley? You should check out that site if you haven't seen it. The Wire is amazing to just get absorbed into as well.

Mhmmm I should watch the Wire, yes. I also have Walking Dead that I may start watching at some point. School's been suffering a bit, though, sadly.

let's not turn this into smiley's-self-help-thread though, I'm posting enough already :p Any further advice is appreciated via PM haha, thanks though.

EDIT: And yes, I know flights of the concords already :p

RC

Banned
Watch The League Smiley. Not enough people watch it, and I'm sick of people not getting my references.

Vinger strokes, Raffi bomb, Bobbum man?

You see, nothing. You people make me sick.

TUSR

Banned
My mentality these days too

Mhmmm I should watch the Wire, yes. I also have Walking Dead that I may start watching at some point. School's been suffering a bit, though, sadly.

let's not turn this into smiley's-self-help-thread though, I'm posting enough already :p Any further advice is appreciated via PM haha, thanks though.

EDIT: And yes, I know flights of the concords already :p

I just got back from Van yesterday, was down for a few days and caught the Avalanche game and drank a lot down there. Stayed at the Sutton on Burrard St.

Advice: Library pub downtown has good beer and steak/fries on Thursdays.

Acid08

Banned
Watch The League Smiley. Not enough people watch it, and I'm sick of people not getting my references.

Vinger strokes, Raffi bomb, Bobbum man?

You see, nothing. You people make me sick.
Raffi Bomb!

Jason Mantzoukas is the best. He was the only decent part of that fucking horrible Dictator movie.

You should check out the podcast that he's on, How Did This Get Made. It's him, Paul Scheer, June Diane Raphael, and a random guest ripping on bad movies.

Smiley90

I just got back from Van yesterday, was down for a few days and caught the Avalanche game and drank a lot down there. Stayed at the Sutton on Burrard St.

Advice: Library pub downtown has good beer and steak/fries on Thursdays.

Where do you live?

Quick

Banned
Let's do this!

iNnxdOqei0uS4.gif

I find Flight of the Concords terribly overrated, sorry Acid & Quick :(

It's okay, Red. Ain't even mad.

CCF23

I assume the post linked in Tabris' tag is supposed to be the one where he admitted being a Blackhawks fan? Because he totally edited it.

Yeah, definitely what it is. He fucking edited it TODAY.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The trade deadline is going to be so shitty, and I'm going to be watching it all day. Fuck me.

I assume the post linked in Tabris' tag is supposed to be the one where he admitted being a Blackhawks fan? Because he totally edited it.

I don't get it.

CCF23

The trade deadline is going to be so shitty, and I'm going to be watching it all day. Fuck me.

This is me every fucking year. I get so fucking excited like it's Christmas morning every fucking year even though I know nothing will happen.

Marvie_3

Banned

He retroactively jumped off their bandwagon.

Same here. I got a bunch of shit done this weekend just so I could sit there all day Wednesday and watch nothing happen.

Smiley90

... pf. Weak, Tabris. So weak.

Quick

Banned

I don't get it.

Going to be 7 hours of dudes in suits talk about the same shit every half hour. I actually have a day off, so I might as well watch.

And Tabris posted in last month's thread about originally being a Blackhawks fan before becoming a Canucks fan.

Red_Man

This is me every fucking year. I get so fucking excited like it's Christmas morning every fucking year even though I know nothing will happen.
I always watch it in hopes of a mega trade like Daniel Sedin for Ovechkin or something stupid like that. I don't know whats wrong with me .

Red_Man

Going to be 7 hours of dudes in suits talk about the same shit every half hour. I actually have a day off, so I might as well watch.

And Tabris posted in last month's thread about originally being a Blackhawks fan before becoming a Canucks fan.
Oh right. I feel like every time I read a Tabris post it instantly goes into my cognitive recycle bin.

After Hours is better with a crappy beer:

xyq8Xr7.jpg
I would join you if it wasn't 3 am on a Monday morning.

Tabris

To be fair, half the reason why is I had a Blackhawks jacket bomber that I thought looked awesome lol

Other reason is I had a Chris Chelios style of playing defense as a kid (aka I was dirty)

EDIT - And finally, it was before 04 so I was watching a dead ancient sport, who cares who I cheered on :)

EDIT2 - I thought my SUPRISE MOTHERF**KER edit was funny. I laughed for a couple of minutes.

EDIT3 - I got my times mixed up. Blackhawks was my original team, from like 90 to 93ish. Then I stopped watching hockey from 95 to 00. It's why I don't know much about the Messier or Mogilny times.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Phx has so many fans!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your break up, Smiley. Your team is full of diving pussys, but you deserve better than that. We here for you, bro!

i_hug_that_feel_s500x461_182681_580_This_bitch-s500x461-183752-475.png

TUSR

Banned
To be fair, half the reason why is I had a Blackhawks jacket bomber that I thought looked awesome lol

Other reason is I had a Chris Chelios style of playing defense as a kid (aka I was dirty)

EDIT - And finally, it was before 04 so I was watching a dead ancient sport, who cares who I cheered on :)

EDIT2 - I thought my SUPRISE MOTHERF**KER edit was funny. I laughed for a couple of minutes.

EDIT3 - I got my times mixed up. Blackhawks was my original team, from like 90 to 93ish. Then I stopped watching hockey from 95 to 00. It's why I don't know much about the Messier or Mogilny times.

seriously what is wrong with you?

Red_Man

Stealing this from the funny thread to counter act the Tabris stupidity

iZZvR6wgghiXM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom