• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Apple sucks. Over priced bullshit.

iiXhYyCSkgS0K.gif

CCF23

Apple does suck. I hate myself for owning an iPhone. I'm reminded of how shit Apple is every time I'm forced to use iTunes because of it.

Edit: Doesn't surprise me AT.FUCKING.ALL that Tabris loves Apple.

CCF23

imacgg3colors.jpg

For babies.

My fondest memories of these were high school info tech class. Temp and I were in the same class and he spent probably 10% of the total time in that class actually physically hitting the computer. It would freeze or lag or restart and he'd wail on it.

They make a super satisfying hollow "THUD" noise when you smack them.

Tabris

His parents pay for everything so its all cheap to him.

I still don't get where this joke comes from. I wish my parents paid for everything...or anything. I gave my parents an iPhone and iPad Mini for christmas and I got a bedspread (it's really nice though!) lol

TUSR

Banned

CCF23

I still don't get where this joke comes from. I wish my parents paid for everything...or anything. I gave my parents an iPhone and iPad Mini for christmas and I got a bedspread (it's really nice though!) lol

A bedspread made of $100 bills.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Probably comes from the fact you post like a child.

Tabris

Probably comes from the fact you post like a child.

If anyone posts like a 13 year old, it's Marvie. He always seems like he's going through his first period and angry about that. Or the complete opposite and menopause. Either way, don't let those cramps or hot flashes get to you Marvie.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I live right near the Sleeman brewery.

... fuck, I'm jealous. good shit. right here.

If anyone posts like a 13 year old, it's Marvie. He always seems like he's going through his first period and angry about that. Or the complete opposite and menopause. Either way, don't let those cramps get to you Marvie.

Marvie has a son, he's older than that. Although his son's only like 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom