• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Fuck the Rangers.

Yep. Playoffs ruined

stepan-laughs-at-giroux1.jpg

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Hopefully Washington wins in OT/SO and winnipeg wins so the Montreal/Toronto game on Saturday ends up a pretty interesting game

Montresor

On the leafs feed Kadri slashes Petrovic, then punches him with a glove on. Petrovic drops the gloves and stings Kadri with two punches. Kadri gets the wobbly legs and the laffs have to rescue him.

I'm the one who wrote that not Kuro.

Also I love how colourful your account of the events are. Of course I'm not watching but it seems like both players were slashing each other. Petrovic slashing first, then Kadri with loads of hard slashes. At that point Kadri would have deserved to get some retribution going his way. But you're really glossing over the gloved punches in an obnoxious way. Keep at it with the "Laffs" comment though. The Leafs will finish off this game with a win. And those "Laffs" that rescued him, they're a big reason this team has been able to play the way it has this year.

calder

4 on 3 PP is just a gimme for most teams.

Ah well, sounds like crowd at MTS was retry deflated but hope they get pumped for end of th year and next season

So, we have a .8% chance in the lottery?!

I'm the one who wrote that not Kuro.

Also I love how colourful your account of the events are. Of course I'm not watching but it seems like both players were slashing each other. Petrovic slashing first, then Kadri with loads of hard slashes. At that point Kadri would have deserved to get some retribution going his way. But you're really glossing over the gloved punches in an obnoxious way. Keep at it with the "Laffs" comment though. The Leafs will finish off this game with a win. And those "Laffs" that rescued him, they're a big reason this team had been able to play the way it has this year.
Kadri punched first with the gloves on. At that point you start shit with someone and need to get bailed out? Yeah he's a bitch. Don't start what you can't finish.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sens deserve to be in. Good for them.

Sorry Jets.

As of right now I believe the seeds are:

6 - Ottawa
7 - Rangers
8 - Islanders

All are at 54 points. Rangers have the tiebreaker on the Isles, Sens have played fewer games.

Cake Boss

Banned
See what happens when you take Turris out of the powerplay, we score goals.

They essentially had the same unit except Zibby played center, If that was Turris he would have never come close to the net, let alone screen the goalie like Zibby did.

Solo

28 points - Hooboodoo, Conacher
27 points - BGally
26 points - Yakupov, Saad, AGally

Would be sick if we could get both kids tied for the rookie scoring title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom