• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we take him into the playoffs while you guys either don't make it or get knocked out in first round. We can trade him in the summer for a bag of pucks. No reason to do it now except the "distraction".

Leafs will last longer than the Canucks in the playoffs

Keslord

Banned
Fuck this stupid, cheap, conservative approach to goaltending. It hasn't worked in the last 10 years. We need a STAR goaltender, not another young, unproven one.

00022501A%20luongo.jpg

Curufinwe

Fuck this stupid, cheap, conservative approach to goaltending. It hasn't worked in the last 10 years. We need a STAR goaltender, not another young, unproven one.

I'd rather have Bishop than Bryz at this point. Giving the star free agent goalie a huge deal doesn't always work out that well.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
OMG A TRADE

Ben Bishop to Tampa

Does Vancouver just give Luongo to the Leafs yet? They are never going to get anyone decent for him

ohshit, market for Luongo is getting smaller and smaller :lol. Just give him to the Leafs for Komisarek and a 3rd and conditional 2nd upon Leafs making the playoffs or some shit.

EDIT: LOL FOR CONACHER? OHSHIT TAMPA GOT MASSIVELY FLEECED ROFL.

Now I feel bad we couldn't trade Luo to Tampa, fuck.

Tabris

If Schneider plays like he did against LA in the playoffs last year and Roy helps spark some scoring, I think the Canucks can beat LA.

You also forget we were missing our top scorer for the first 3 games.

We've only improved from last year on paper. So what it's now about is making everyone gel and getting everyone back and healthy.

People are underestimating the Canucks hard.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Now imagine the return we could've gotten if we managed to send Lou (or Schneider) to Tampa... goddamnit. They're both so much better than Bishop and they gave up Conacher for that? What would they have given up for Lou/Schneids...

I feel bad for Tampa :lol

Acid08

Banned
You also forget we were missing our top scorer for the first 3 games.

We've only improved from last year on paper. So what it's now about is making everyone gel and getting everyone back and healthy.

People are underestimating the Canucks hard.

on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper
on paper

Merguson

Banned
The jury is still out there for the two players though.

Cory Conacher, for example, has six points in his last sixteen games.

CCF23

Fucking fantastic trade for the Sens. Might work out for both teams because Bishop has looked great, but Conacher is a GREAT add for the Sens.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Bishop is the real deal our defense corps is often garbage with many mental lapses and Bish/Lehner have been bailing us out since Andy went down.

Awesome pick up by Murray! And a fourth LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom