• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

That makes seven points in seven games for Coyle there, according to Russo. I didn't even realize. Good for him. I met him a few summers ago and had him sign a jersey I had. Hopefully he turns into a legitimate top line player. He certainly has the heart and body for it.

Ah, I was skimming. Apologies then.

Fuck you, FUBAR. vman, you're alright.

...why the fuck do we always play shitty against average teams?

lol ok. Do you honestly think that Leddy is anything more than a second pairing guy? Feel free to prove me wrong. It's not like I'll get mad about a Minnesota born player being better than I thought he was.

Word. And i forgot we traded him for.... Barker. Hahahaha

Leddy + Kim Johnsson - who was at the time probably our second or third best defender after Burns and maybe Schultz. What a terrible decision :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why do I feel so uneasy though?

I'm sweating.
9fP-sweating-intensifies.jpg

You're really are such a sad, pathetic little man. You know that?

Do you have a file of my posts that you dig up and obsessively study every night in between keeping a log of who bullies you and studying geography to try to learn to properly estimate distance?

Acid08

Banned
The wild card battle in the West is sad. All of those teams are stumbling into spots. Don't see any of them being able to do damage unless the Ducks pull another Sharks.

The wild card battle in the West is sad. All of those teams are stumbling into spots. Don't see any of them being able to do damage unless the Ducks pull another Sharks.

I WISH we pulled the Sharks in the first round.

Hiller the Shark Killer.

2009 Never Forget.

lol ok. Do you honestly think that Leddy is anything more than a second pairing guy? Feel free to prove me wrong. It's not like I'll get mad about a Minnesota born player being better than I thought he was.

I don't know. Leddy's development isn't done yet. He certainly has the tools to potentially be a 2/3 defenseman though. On the Hawks? Probably not.

On some teams? Yeah, I could certainly see him being a solid 2nd defenseman if his development goes well.

Chris R

Any chance the playoff format changes any time soon? I'd prefer seeing the best in each Conference seeded #1, followed by the best in the other division #2 and then points from there.

Any chance the playoff format changes any time soon? I'd prefer seeing the best in each Conference seeded #1, followed by the best in the other division #2 and then points from there.

I'd worry about getting rid of the stupid fucking bracket setup first. I don't get why they'd get rid of re-seeding each round and the highest seed remaining playing the lowest.

I could still be misunderstanding the playoff format for this year and this could be wrong.

I meant your first round exit last year. Sharking at its finest. Boudreauing at its finest.

Nothing happened then. We beat the Red Wings, remember? Corey Perry (good guy) got a hat trick and they got beat so bad they got relegated to the East.

Then we got to the second round and Teemu said "I'm very tired, let's go have a steak at my new restaurant instead of playing". But now this year they're going to play for the cup instead. This was their plan the whole time. They didn't want a "cup" from a "shortened season".

That Hobbit movie was godawful.

Need to be a bit specific. There's two of them.

Top Bottom