• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Thanks for another Avalanche season...

8KOjhg1.gif

Welp. Avs are out. Bruins are out. I stand with you in the Postseason, Ducks. Good luck.

Awesome to have you on board.

kh7w0mm.jpg

Oh yeah some win GIFs

uiSnnS5.jpg

7QEIipD.jpg

XlHYL6K.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
AGally the first Habs center to score 30 since 1996 and this is while playing half the year on the second line wing, and at 13 minutes a night

Unreal

Red_Man

Late but necessary

Bruins miss playoffs and embarrass themselves against the Sens, while getting a mid draft pick?

Shawn Simpson – ‏@TSNSimmer

Bruins are in transition. Julien has done a great job. Rumour has Milbury taking over. #Crazy

If Loui Eriksson leaves as a free agent the Bruins will have Joe Morrow and Jimmy Hayes to show for trading Tyler Seguin.

Bruins deadline spending for a playoff push: 3rd, 4th rd 2016 picks, 2nd, 5th rd 2017 picks, Anthony Camara, return on Eriksson as a rental

Matt Beleskey on B's fans expecting a letdown on Sat: "Don't come to the game if you're expecting a letdown. I don't care if you're there"

tVBA15y.gif

tVBA15y.gif

tVBA15y.gif

Alucard

Banned
Yeah I've mostly been away from here for years, so it's just good to see names I recognize.

Cool. I posted sporadically throughout the season but will likely be around a bit more with the playoffs going on. Like the Pens' chances if Murray or Fleury can go.

Montresor

Would it have been possible for Boston to keep Lucic, Seguin and Hamilton? And fit all these players under the cap?

Chara
Bergeron
Krejci
Lucic
Marchand
Seguin
Hamilton
Rask

Because it seems like they disassembled a great team for no reason. They are still a good team but this is two years in a row barely missing the playoffs when in the past they have been looked at as one of the more dominating juggernauts in the league.

Sanjuro

Would it have been possible for Boston to keep Lucic, Seguin and Hamilton? And fit all these players under the cap?

Chara
Bergeron
Krejci
Lucic
Marchand
Seguin
Hamilton
Rask

Because it seems like they disassembled a great team for no reason. They are still a good team but this is two years in a row barely missing the playoffs when in the past they have been looked at as one of the more dominating juggernauts in the league.

There were a few questions in the last several seasons in terms of Claude vs. front office. In the end, the only thing the team accomplished was showing that Julien is a pretty good coach.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Chara
Bergeron
Krejci
Lucic
Marchand
Seguin
Hamilton
Rask

Forgot Boychuk there. He definitely helped them out.

Chara
Bergeron
Krejci
Lucic
Marchand
Seguin
Hamilton
Rask

Man.. That Stanley Cup team is almost all but gone now. I feel Eriksson is gone after this season.

Red_Man

Should be the last 20 minutes of Therrien's coaching career, but it won't be.

Ready to get off this ride.

Red_Man

I kinda wonder if keeping Therrien around is going to be Bergevin's undoing.
Thing is, this team has so much talent they could easily come back next season and be a top team in the East again despite Therrien. The issue is the teams future development, and I don't think they can win a cup with him because of how stupid he is. If things go off the rail early next season and Therrien is still here, I could see both of them gone.

Top Bottom