• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Yawnier

Banned
Somehow we did better than last year points wise

The tank was so strong last year

The second half of last season starting around when Carlyle was fired was something to behold.

It probably took a few years off my life tbh. At least we got Marner out of it.

Merguson

Banned
Regardless of the lottery, the Leafs have their own picks for this draft, so drafting 31st overall, 61st overall and so on. Good to have regardless.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was hoping they would both hit 30 tonight but didn't think it was actually possible

It's Fitting Pacioretty ends the season with an empty net goal.
Pacioretty's "bad" season is now 30 goals, 34 assists, 64 points. 3rd highest total of his career, 3 fewer points than last year.
What a terrible floater.

Montresor

Kypreos... what an idiot. Making a flags / honking horn / parade joke about the Leafs. "They clinched 30th, will there be flags on Yonge street?"

=/

iLLmAtlc

Bless jackets. Coming up with a big win in a mean nothing game to cost themselves lottery odds. Reflective of the past... decade? >_>

Quick

Banned
TANKAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

aOaadpm.gif

OH GOD THIS TEAM SUCKS OHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rJ2hIvy.gif

Solo

Season was an unmitigated disaster but AGally breaking out was the silver lining. 30 goals, 55 points. If used correctly next season, I think he's a 40 goal, 70+ point threat. Hnnnng.

zroid

Banned
Apparently the last time an NHL team finished last, while its AHL affiliate finished 1st was 1984

kind of surprised it hasn't happened more often, makes sense for a rebuilding club

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
*delayed response*

Jason Spezza scores a hat trick.

Blues lost, Stars gain home ice throughout the Western Conference side of the playoffs.

Top Bottom