• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
where's Desi? things dont get truly weird til he shows up.

loquaciopod-tumblr.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This one's a repost, but fuck you if I care. Too perfect not to be reposted.

Nhb7Bjo.gif

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
the salt floweth through me as my Isles spiral into oblivion, but at least we have these 60 minute intervals that take place prior to normal posting intervals....

tumblr_mufd3eYQqz1ro3593o1_500.gif

Yeah, I work nights and get home super late sometimes. this is what happens.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dastardly is gone for a few days, and you all dog pile on Heretic. Shame on you guys, Tabris banning should have resulted in nothing but positive energy in here. Except for the Devils, fuck the Devils.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
she's a good lookin gal who gets bonus points for having sexy "feline" eyes. Like she's always giving you the fuck me-eyes.

See also, Emma Stone

Hey now, don't hate on Emma Stone.

Also, this is my last gif for now. Was nice while it lasted, but I can't blow the whole load at once. So to speak.

da7Zgxg.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
she's a good lookin gal who gets bonus points for having sexy "feline" eyes. Like she's always giving you the fuck me-eyes.

See also, Emma Stone
Those look like "if you ever leave me, I'll burn your house down and hunt you to the ends of the earth and show you what real pain is" kind of eyes to me.

Quick

Banned
TeethMummy snapped me out of my nightly terrors.

Women, god damn puzzles. I lowered myself almost to Heretic depths and I get no love back. Damn it, Heretic.

Sorry, hrtc

Top Bottom