• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Join me Leafs-GAF as I slip further and further into dementia with each loss.

_1_by_diatomicdnb-d5uptmd.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Next 24/7 is going to be awesome.
I wish that would be true, but Babcock won't rip into them like he should be. And that's what pisses me off the most. I know you're missing like 6 regulars, but jesus christ, it's still an NHL team and players deemed NHL worthy. Try playing hard for 60 minutes and stop giving up just cause a few guys aren't there. It's embarrassing to watch them play now. It's kinda sad that I have no confidence that they'll win any game they go into now a days. I used to look at the calendar and predict like every game almost down to the score a few years ago.

geeko

Oh god, sharks with the dreaded 2 goal lead in the first. I don't know if I should be happy or worrying if that's all they've got.

Cake Boss

Banned
OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!!

WELCOME BACK, SILFVER!!!

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is it just me or does the whole Coyotes team seem to dive a lot? They're going down really easily .

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully that wakes them up, I'm so tired of how passive they've become.

Therrien will probably force them to trap some more instead and wait for turnovers.

Top Bottom