• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Acid08

Banned
BZ9hmoZCYAAOQmm.jpg

Disrespectful.

Heretic

OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!! OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!!!

WELCOME BACK, SILFVER!!!

We've been anemic lately. No matter what disadvantage you think you have, the Sharks are ready to not take advantage of it.

No Backes, No Schwartz, No Sobi. Our D and Goaltending would need to have the game of the season to make up for the nothing our forwards are going to produce tonight.

Acid08

Banned
No Backes, No Schwartz, No Sobi. Our D and Goaltending would need to have the game of the season to make up for the nothing our forwards are going to produce tonight.

Well like I said, the Sharks have had zero killer instinct lately. Blues will be playing hard.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Damn I was hoping DD would run into Smith there. I want them to crash the crease all night, eventually the refs will stop calling it right?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Love the Habs fans booing him every time he touches the puck now.

He did it again, huh? Did it against Detroit earlier this season too and cost us a goal.
Absolutely brutal, Patches barely touches him and he looked like he got shot, what an embarrassment .

Damn I was hoping DD would run into Smith there. I want them to crash the crease all night, eventually the refs will stop calling it right?
Same, I want Gallagher to get in his face all night now.

pringles

Quincey you fucking idiot. Hope he's suspended the rest of the season.

Though it looked like Getzlaf lost his balance just before he was hit so there's that.

edit: maybe not. just an ugly hit.

Top Bottom