• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

nBxpiTp.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wow!!! Babcock actually told the cameras to get the fuck out of the dressing room, holy shit.

This was after that first period of the ducks game.

Razorskin

----- ------
Habs really should've never let Nashville come back, pretty poor effort barring the 1st period.

Now I'm stuck watching 30 minutes of Assassins creed 3 credits

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Why is Georges the "leader" in the room? I don't get this crap. Plus wtf good is a captain if he's not the one leading?

No wonder we have such inconsistency, you can't take anyone's pep talk seriously.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow!!! Babcock actually told the cameras to get the fuck out of the dressing room, holy shit.

This was after that first period of the ducks game.

He also denied FSD any player interview after that period, too, IIRC. First time I'd ever seen that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
He should be pissed. Maybe he should've stopped that wrap-around but come on, having two players wide open in front is inexcusable.

Then Randy has the balls to pull him after the 1st.

Seemed to work since the Leafs came out and played a lot better in the second period.

Not like Randy hasn't pulled Bernier or Reimer before just to try to get a spark for the team. Let them realize how shitty they're playing.

He should be pissed. Maybe he should've stopped that wrap-around but come on, having two players wide open in front is inexcusable.

Then Randy has the balls to pull him after the 1st.

Seemed to work since the Leafs came out and played a lot better in the second period.

Not like Randy hasn't pulled Bernier or Reimer before just to try to get a spark for the team. Let them realize how shitty they're playing.

Has happened to Holtby a lot this year.

mnKBqyy.gif

Well hes never pulled Bernier afaik. But the way that Reimer looked on the bench, it didn't seem like one of those "I'm pulling you because it wasn't your fault" kinda things.

Acid08

Banned
Saw that coming when the D started backing into the zone instead of being aggressive.

Two shitty bounces, two goals against.

You've been told not to snoop through your parents closet for presents, wsox!

This would be funny if I weren't off at school. :p

I was told flat out about it.

Samyy, I was planning on getting tearaway. I know literally nothing about persona besides it's name and that it's a video game series.

Top Bottom