• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

kingslunk

Kingslunk I know you've only been watching hockey for a hot minute but stuff like that happens and it's up to your team to respond to it. Stars responded by giving up two unanswered goals and losing. Sorry brah.

Yeah I know, 1 point in the shark tank is still good. However I'm still going to bitch about refs making bad calls. I've been watching sports my whole life I've seen it happen in favor of my team (Infamous Ed Hoculi call against the chargers to give the broncos the win) and against my team (tonight) and teams I don't care about. Refs are bs.

Revenant

Yeah I know, 1 point in the shark tank is still good. However I'm still going to bitch about refs making bad calls. I've been watching sports my whole life I've seen it happen in favor of my team (Infamous Ed Hoculi call against the chargers to give the broncos the win) and against my team (tonight) and teams I don't care about. Refs are bs.

They should make it like the All-Star game lets people vote in players and let the fans make the calls by votes. What with the internet and all I'm sure they could hook that up.

"Steve Ott, in the name of The Commissioner and Brendan Shanahan I do sentence you to 2 Minutes for Elbowing"

You never really left... in our hearts.

I missed you too.

piR3y.gif

Saw Anchorman 2 tonight, seemed way more disorganized than the first one but it had me in tears of laughter quite a bit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Blew a 3 goal lead to the Perds of all teams? I'd laugh if I didn't want to cry. Legit laughed out loud at Daveys OT goal though.

Acid08

Banned
Just getting around to watching the first episode of 24/7, Jimmy Howard has murderin' eyes.

Edit: Phanny's wardrobe lolololol

Socreges

Banned
I'm guessing I'm not the only one who had no idea Crazed had "quit the NHL" and hadn't been around? I swear it was just yesterday that he was talking about the Wings' "depth".

You crave the drama and the attention, Crazed. There's no way you'll leave unless you find another outlet.

I was not around today to witness this fine game between Island Men and Duckingtons today.

So in commemoration, a belated Quack Quack Quack to all my Ducks-age brethren, a wink and a back slap to TeefMummsies/toro and a FUCK YEAH CAPTAIN BALDY to Getzlafs hatty (lol at preventing a goal).

We've won 8 games in a row now :B

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
24/7 is not as entertaining as I'd hoped. Watching teams get beaten night after night is only entertaining for so long. Best part was definitely Crosby chirping. And Babcock/Carlyle yelling at the end :lol

RC

Banned
24/7 is not as entertaining as I'd hoped. Watching teams get beaten night after night is only entertaining for so long. Best part was definitely Crosby chirping. And Babcock/Carlyle yelling at the end :lol

Was there more Kessel?
Also I missed everything that happened earlier tonight. I imagine some hockey related things transpired.

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who had no idea Crazed had "quit the NHL" and hadn't been around? I swear it was just yesterday that he was talking about the Wings' "depth".

You crave the drama and the attention, Crazed. There's no way you'll leave unless you find another outlet.

I'm always with you in spirit at all times, you will be sitting at home and then suddenly you can see the faint words of rage come spilling throughout your mind until you realize it is just another Crazed rage pos, which is why I am never truly gone. Oh, and only NHLGaf can put up with my rage/meltdown <3.

Would that be legal in the NHL?

Puck does not stop moving forward, should be legal.

Why feel bad for them? It'll further along their oil change helping them get another 1st overall.

I'm shocked the fans haven't revolted at this point. There are rebuilds that take a few years by drafting dynamic players and then filling in the rest with role players via trade and signing. Then there's this oil mess...
Oil have 5-6 of the same type of player drafted. They have somehow tanked too much with too many top picks. They have talent but have failed to draft good goalies/ d-men/ role players.

Every fuckin year canada is taking out players in the pre-games, fuck you Dumba, bitch.
I dunno.

What are they saying about him in Sweden?

BURAKOVSKY
I dont know, i like him a lot, smart defender. I see him play a couple of times every week. Feels much safer defensively now too. But he just strikes me as a plqyer that would have a garder time in NHL. Cleaning up in front of the goal isnt exactly his speciality;)

Cake Boss

Banned
There is a reason they call him Dumba55.

Like DeLaRose, Bukavosky, Collberg. For Canada only Petan seemed impressive. Drouin looks slow as fuck for a small guy.

Every fuckin year canada is taking out players in the pre-games, fuck you Dumba, bitch.

I dont know, i like him a lot, smart defender. I see him play a couple of times every week. Feels much safer defensively now too. But he just strikes me as a plqyer that would have a garder time in NHL. Cleaning up in front of the goal isnt exactly his speciality;)

He seems real small, but he does well carrying the puck.

What do you think is his NHL potential?

Taransenko plus Kirk mothatfuckaaa, we'll throw in Weirdcock.

Kirk is probably going to end up being expendable if the right high profile Center deal ever came along and Feaster wasnt the GM on the other end. With a decent PMD coming back, I think we'd be okay until one of our 25 D projects works out.

Tarasenko would kill me though. He's got all the right tools and is rounding out his game to be one of the more valuable talents we have right along with Schwartz. Our Wing is fucking set if Rattie and Jaskin keep improving and Oshie and Steen stay healthy.

He seems real small, but he does well carrying the puck.

What do you think is his NHL potential?
I dont know, if he should play, he should be a leading dman that gets PP minutes and seeing how other swedish dman of the same type are struggling, Ekholm for an example, and some people refer to Rundblad as a joke. And i saw more in those two:/

Yeah thats true but they are playing for Russia in Russia. They are going to play with their hearts on their jerseys. I see the biggest problem being everyone trying to do everything on their own

Top Bottom