• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Mhmmm Nashville... On the one hand... It's Nashville, which isn't very appealing. On the other hand, our last two games against Nashville were 5-2 and 7-4 victories, so there's some premise...

zroid

Banned
Hopefully the game will be decided quickly because curling takes priority at 7:30 :U

yes I'm the one curling fan on GAF

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Leafs fans it's not too late. Bail out from this game and thread! Bail bail bail!!!

Get bent!

This captain will go down with his ship:

cushzilla-captain-kitty-pilot-hat-133-02.jpg

zroid

Banned
I think there's a 1:1 ratio between how many shots Reimer downs before the game and how many shots he lets past him in the game

yyzjohn

Banned
Get bent!

This captain will go down with his ship:

Oh kid. You think you can grab the world by the tail, spin it around and put it in your pocket. The Leafs haven't totally dashed your hope yet. Please don't drink tonight, I don't want you doing anything stupid.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh kid. You think you can grab the world by the tail, spin it around and put it in your pocket. The Leafs haven't totally dashed your hope yet. Please don't drink tonight, I don't want you doing anything stupid.

My friend there's a reason I have this tag.

This ain't nothing.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Thank god they killed that off.

Shouldn't have taken a penalty at all considering that was just a solid bodycheck by the San Jose player. No need to retaliate.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Mike Brown gets the goal :lol

I know I shouldn't be surprised by Florida attendance anymore, but give me a break....

BamXKr9IgAAWFJl.jpg:large

Top Bottom