• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Marvie_3

Banned
I'll be 23 in April.

Fuck you guys.

I almost never ID'd anymore and I'm 22
Double posting again, Forza?

bWJmrRL.jpg

Oh. My. God.
Time to move out of this state.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bobby Mac on Subban & Karlsson for the Olympics on TSN radio:

issue with PK making Team Canada is that mgmt is an established group that doesn't fully trust him, Sweden has the same fear with taking Erik Karlsson

Red_Man

Subban is one of the best defensemen defensively in the league, I don't know what else he has to do to shake this ridiculous narrative surrounding him. Won a Norris, won a gold at the WJs, played on Olympic sized iced in Belleville, and is the best 2 way D in the league but is still behind Weber, Pietrangelo, Doughty, etc, etc.

LAST TWO NORRIS TROPHY WINNERS

Management: NOPE

It's not like Subban or Karlsson are Mike Green.

Prime Green was pretty dope though.
We've never won on larger ice, you'd think management would recognize that and use that information to help mold this team.

Subban is one of the best defensemen defensively in the league, I don't know what else he has to do to shake this ridiculous narrative surrounding him. Won a Norris, won a gold at the WJs, played on Olympic sized iced in Belleville, and is the best 2 way D in the league but is still behind Weber, Pietrangelo, Doughty, etc, etc.

We've never won on larger ice, you'd think management would recognize that and use that information to help mold this team.

He needs to play the right way.

Red_Man

I don't understand this obsession with having 3 LH's and 3 RH's. Preferable? Yea, but you take the best players period.

ShaneB

I just finished Jay Onrait's book 'Anchorboy'. Really liked it, and quite hilarious. Too much time spent on Olympics though, but fun to read his insight on wacky TSN shenanigans.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Christ all you young'ins. I'm 32 though I keep forgetting it (age does that to you)

Married 4 almost 5 years now.

Umm hockey talk

Acid, please go easy on us. There might be some of the Habs left in there. :(

Almost dreading listening to this game.

Top Bottom