• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Holland has really impressed since he came from the Ducks.

I like doing trades with them, they are always beneficial to both sides.

Whenever Blacker comes up for you guys he's destined to be solid as hell for you guys.

Stasis

Once you get over their silly name and appearance, these are by far the best slippers ever.

Qzn7SP7.png

It's like walking on/in a warm cloud. A Winter must-have in this household.

Heretic

Super cozy, not really a slipper wearer, got them for Christmas.

Think I'm gonna pay the $20 for KI too to unlock all the characters. :D

Let me know. I'll give you time to practice so I won't embarrass you like I did 19&21, Yankeehater, Dopey, and Schuey!

Luxury Plush Foot Duvets.

Srsly, that's their name.

Restoration Hardware. $19. My gf can't live without them when it gets chilly, but I've grown to love 'em too.
Hmm... maybe I'll pick some up for my gf. Indoor use only, I presume?

Stasis

Let me know. I'll give you time to practice so I won't embarrass you like I did 19&21, Yankeehater, Dopey, and Schuey!

Hmm... maybe I'll pick some up for my gf. Indoor use only, I presume?

I mean they can do light outdoor duty if you're just going on the deck or whatever, but yeah they're indoor only.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Should I get another beer for the 3rd...?

Goddamn this team. Past history shows they'll blow this 1 goal lead in the 3rd and then suffer through OT again...

Stasis

So NYR signed Lundqvist to an extension to bench him?

Wins have been hard enough to come by for us this year, we're just riding the hot glove.

For whatever reason, Hank has been shaky and our rookie has been rock solid. Team seems to play better in front of him too. Maybe they need that. I dunno.

Top Bottom