• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
ibdxI44mqzmlvO.gif

calder

Jets win a somewhat embarrassing game despite playing like a hung over rec team in the first period. But at least they were pretty good in the third so fair enough.

burtonjetsi6p1c.jpg

Really glad to see Trouba fall on Cooke at the end, after that slough foot on Scheifele. I wonder what Kane was saying to Cooke when they were chirping, probably reminding Cooke that he one-punched him as an 18 year old in his rookie year lol.

EDIT:

Lest we forget:
kane-cooke-koeydm6.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
30 MINUTES UNTIL THE TRADE FREEZE IS LIFTED.

Both Rags and Snes lost today to a divisional rival, come on....kissssss...i mean tradddeee!!

zedge

Wow.. stupid ref calls icing when Flames are short handed.. Coilers get empty netter on ensuing faceoff.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE OILERS

GUYS

My Raptor Jesus experience was amazing! I'll post photos and the story. Let's just say I ended up with Antoine Roussel's stick and got to meet Raptor Jesus himself, Rich Peverley!

kingslunk

GUYS

My Raptor Jesus experience was amazing! I'll post photos and the story. Let's just say I ended up with Antoine Roussel's stick and got to meet Raptor Jesus himself, Rich Peverley!

That's awesome. Saw you guys in front of the ticket booth at the end of the game had to get back otherwise would stopped by and said hello. How'd you get his stick?

Top Bottom