• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Holiday

Banned
I really don't want to see a blowout in person and there are a metric shitton of Hawks bandwagoners downtown right now too.

If Andronov plays tonight we are fucked.
I don't think he will. It'll be trouble either way, though. You have to expect a sloppy start from STL.

Taunt Berglund for me.

lolumadbro
nematode-o.gif

Montresor

I've basically been away from my apartment + cable TV for going on 2 weeks on account of the holidays, but my brother got me an Xbox One for Christmas... so once I'm back home, I'm going to bask in the glorious glow of Max Brotherhood, Black Flag, and Ryse game play while snapping in the Leafs playing shootouts for the rest of the year.

nasero

Jesus Edwards needs to just shut up and stop saying "the Bruins are playing without Seidenberg and Chara". Its been like fifteen times already.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings actually used Tatar, Nyquist and Jurco on a pp line, that was awesome. Then the men step over the boards and Zetterberg snipes a dirty goal on a sweet pass from Pavel.

Top Bottom