• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Parch

Plenty of sloppy, but still an entertaining game. Canada showed some comeback skills.

I agree that Furcale should be in net next game. He should have started this game. Showing goaltending preference this early was a mistake.

zedge

Nice work! I currently suck at executions lol. I start freaking out about which button I'll be needing to press.
Haha me too usually. Thats only the second time getting a multi one. I keep mashing A so my guy is just standing there basing his sword on his sheild half the time.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!

Cake Boss

Banned
New year, same old shitty Canadian team.

A bottom 6 full of goons that have stone hands.
A defense thats big for some reason and cant skate on international ice.
The same shitty goaltending year after year since 2007.

BcmL3zzCIAEjZp1.jpg

From the Avs practice today.

"Look guys, I know not skating had nothing to do with the fact that we didn't play yesterday. Just listen to my voice, feel my passion, don't worry about skating today. We'll be alright tomorrow it's just the Jets."

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Rick Nash got a private talking to from AV today at practice. Good, the guy's been garbage between a couple of highlight reel goals this season.

Stepan and Zuccarello both played through the flu last night and are sitting out. Marc Staal is aiming to return on Friday vs. the Penguins. Callahan is back practicing in full gear, Stralman sitting out of practice and questionable for tomorrow. Henrik Lundqvist back in goal tomorrow night.

Well fucking shit, I have Animal Crossing New Leaf now but my 3DS had a seizure when I tried to put in the new SD card and I had to do a system reformat to get anything working again. Lost all my street passes, thankfully hadn't bought anything from the e-shop at that point. I also lost all of my friends and have a new friend code: 0189-9853-8191

Adding everyone from the GAF list again. Add me Animal Crossing bros!

Well fucking shit, I have Animal Crossing New Leaf now but my 3DS had a seizure when I tried to put in the new SD card and I had to do a system reformat to get anything working again. Lost all my street passes, thankfully hadn't bought anything from the e-shop at that point. I also lost all of my friends and have a new friend code: 0189-9853-8191

Adding everyone from the GAF list again. Add me Animal Crossing bros!

I still have to figure out my friend code. I'll do that tonight for sure. Don't have animal crossing though.

Top Bottom