• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Socreges

Banned
There are several names in this list that are still available: http://vansunsportsblogs.com/2013/05/08/20-potential-replacements-if-alain-vigneault-gets-fired/

Imo, it's more the fresh start for everyone involved that's needed as opposed to finding the next supercoach. Carlyle arrived with a lot of baggage - namely a noted history of failing to properly manage players and maintain relationships - plus he's a very public reminder of Burke's failed tenure. Get him out and do a reset. It's not like it can actually get worse than this.
How soon you've forgotten the last 'X' seasons.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Carlyle should be let go if only for always fielding McLaren AND Orr.

Especially this season where we have like zero fights.

Marvie_3

Banned
Seen that way too many times this year already. Tons of pressure with no goal only to let the other team come right down and score.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
how....... how did that not go in oO.

Luongo? Stalberg?

EDIT: K it was Stalberg :lol

Holtby's looked like straight up garbage.

zB1fgNl.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Have puck possession in the opposing zone for the last 30 seconds of the period. Have MANY opportuniities to shoot it, opt to pass. End the period with a pass behind the goal at the last second.

this team is frustrating.

Top Bottom