• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Foggy

Hey guys, it's my bday!!

I wish for a Kings loss.

May the cock boss have many more cocks

Man our division is nuts. our 6th place team, the Debbies, would be 4th and close to 3rd in the Atlantic. We're on top but Pens have two games in hand and 2 pts down, Cbus with FOUR games in hand and 3 pts down. Caps three games in hand and 3 pts down. We can easily be 5th pretty soon. Playoff spot not a guarantee AT ALL. Metro on fire.

3 of top 5 teams in the league are Metro and 5 of top 10 are Metro. It's absurd.

zroid

Banned
holy fuck Lehtonen

he might've been too far out of position in the first place (okay, that's probably what happened), but goddamn all the same

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So the CEO of EXXON MOBILE is going to be the next secretary of state. Oh and also: "In 2013, Tillerson was awarded the Order of Friendship by Vladimir Putin"

RIP this planet
RIP USA
Welcoming our russian overlords

Cake Boss

Banned
The league is more entertaining when the Flyera are in the playoffs. Give me another Pitts vs Flyera round 1 series again pls.

One of the best playoff rounds I have ever seen.

Yawnier

Banned
So the CEO of EXXON MOBILE is going to be the next secretary of state. Oh and also: "In 2013, Tillerson was awarded the Order of Friendship by Vladimir Putin"

RIP this planet
RIP USA
Welcoming our russian overlords

I wonder what Sour Grapes (Don Cherry) thinks of this

imBask

Banned
Andrew "suddenly silent on Weber after bashing him for months" Berkshire

when the advanced stats don't go your way, just start ignoring the player I guess

zroid

Banned
I haven't clicked the link yet but I'm assuming that Polak and Hunwick aren't good hockey players.
ya, more or less

especially Polak which is interesting to me. i've always considered him slightly better than Hunwick but maybe not.

he also shows how Carrick and Gardiner have been really, really good as a pairing. Carrick getting scratched occasionally is straight up bananas.

Top Bottom