• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Not like the Wings are winning this game. Ducks just made it 5-4 on a nothing play. Wings will play stupid D rest of the game, Ducks will score late to tie and win in OT.

Cz7PULwUUAAbdT5

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Montreal looked like a well coached team tonight, what the hell happened?

How is this lineup;

Pacioretty-Danault-radulov
Byron-Mitchell-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Plekanec-Flynn
Carr-McCarron-Terry

Able to go back and forth with the Capitals all night?

Montreal looked like a well coached team tonight, what the hell happened?

How is this lineup;

Pacioretty-Danault-radulov
Byron-Mitchell-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Plekanec-Flynn
Carr-McCarron-Terry

Able to go back and forth with the Capitals all night?

Lars Eller makes Washington weak

Sad!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What a huge win, on the second half of a back to back, against one of the hottest teams in the league with Danault as our #1 centre. Textbook shutdown third period, hopefully Markov isn't out long. Price bouncing back isn't surprising unless you have a multi year crusade against him like Zombie.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
apparently the leafs are getting offers on JVR and leafs think they can get more for him than Kessel

edit: HAHAHA

WOO A WIN

zroid

Banned
man i didn't realize how fucking atrocious the Atlantic was until i saw someone tweet the standings just now

only two teams have a positive goal difference, and Tampa's is just +1 (!!!)

meanwhile Toronto has the 4th best GD in the division but obviously they're in last place... the Leafs notably have a better GD than the Sens who are in 2nd place lmao

Standings in hockey are so weird with the pity point. I feel like in most sports being .500 means you're basically average, but in hockey being .500 is pretty shit and not many teams are ever below that.

Quick

Banned
Watching the Road to the Outdoor Classic right now. Blackhawks and Blues get a good amount of content, Red Wings get a Blashill feature and a quick recap of their loss against the Blues, and skips right to the Leafs. All within 26 minutes out of 60.

Either editing is stupid or the Red Wings are dull as hell.

Top Bottom