• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Entropia

No One Remembers
Yeah the Leafs got a 2nd each for Polak and I don't even remember so I wouldn't be surprised. I won't lose sleep with the third though.

Our big trade piece is Staal anyway.

I think GMRF is looking for an NHL ready elite prospect rather than 1st rounder.

If we choose to get rid of Versteeg we should also be looking at a 2nd rounder or an equivalent level player

KingBroly

Banned
Shouldn't an Offseason thread be created since the Oilers are officially out now?

I'm also not happy about that win. I'm tired of us not playing in the first period. Maybe Chicago kicking our asses will make us realize that.

Shouldn't an Offseason thread be created since the Oilers are officially out now?

I'm also not happy about that win. I'm tired of us not playing in the first period. Maybe Chicago kicking our asses will make us realize that.

Maybe they'll get up for Chicago.

I've had a theory that the flu is going around, Ovi looked dead today.

Mojo had it and now Latta has it.

Quick

Banned
I'm catching up on a couple of The Leaf episodes, and it's essentially a fancy recap show of games each month, with a little extra.

Massive missed opportunity if they wanted it to be like HBO 24/7. Then again, I imagine Lou wanted to keep cameras away from them all season.

Samyy

Just give Chicago the cup again
Chicago acquires Ladd, Weise and Flash
Meanwhile LA acquires Rob fucking Scuderi

ALSO LOWRY DA GAWD

Quick

Banned
DUTCH ;w;

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://youtu.be/RgKAFK5djSk

Dale, you'll always be a special player to me. Thank you for everything Weise now go win your cup.

RTesall.jpg

Top Bottom