• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

calder

God damn you Stafford for making me think you'd be useful for a second there

It is nice to see the MTS Centre rocking a bit again.

Socreges

Banned
Pikma

Canucks and Stars are going to have a historic battle to end the season. I wish your team much success down the stretch

calder

Funny last 20 seconds of the game, everyone on the ice was beyond gassed and no one could skate

I pray, PRAY that Chevy knows this team has no shot. He can't possibly be that delusional

Solo

where do I go to get absolved and join the church of holy shit Pacioretty is playing like a god

Really. Even I have to admit that the past 2 months he has looked the best he ever has. He looks dominant out there, and driven in a way I've never seen him.

Socreges

Banned
Hansen to San Jose? No, fuck off

I will accept Pittsburgh. And my preference is Florida since Dubbed wants him and deserves happiness

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Remember when everyone hated Pacioretty and wanted to strip him of the captaincy, and give it to Gallagher.

Foggy

Remember when everyone hated Pacioretty and wanted to strip him of the captaincy, and give it to Gallagher.

I mean Galchenyuk smokes crack, Radulov is a commie, Weber still can't express human emotions, and Price is a fugitive. He needs to show some leadership.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
JVR is so putrid

it's really starting to annoy me how many times I see him with the advantage going into a battle only to lose it outright... every... damn.... time.

stop leaving every damn part of defense to marner, the smallest guy on the line

Top Bottom