• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Conor McKenna Verified account 
‏@mckennaconor
Crazy stat from @JFChaumontJDM: Price before "the stare" - W-L 16-3-2, 1,80, 940%. Since that game vs Sharks, W-L 8-11-3, 3,11 de ,895%.

Price tanked to get rid of Mike. Deplorable.

PillarEN

Screen_Shot_2017_02_15_at_9.36.53_AM.0.png
Red Wings adding a patch for their late owner.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Whoever he gets, we probably won't see it coming like everything else he's done.

Believe both VAN and LVGK sought permission to talk contract w/ Julien.

Vancouver looking for a new coach too?

Solo

If Julien puts AGally back at 1C and rides him out for 18 minutes a night, through the ups and downs, it'll have all been worth it on that alone.

However, I still can't shake the feeling that Bergevin is dealing AGally for Duchene.

Red_Man

Canucks pls talk to Hartley first, don't fall in the Therrien trap
Lol Therrien will never coach again, back to RDS where he can complain about Galchenyuk

I also said Torts would never coach again...

Red_Man

Didn't he also shut down any speculation about Subban? I don't really ever believe what GMs say to reporters, they have no reason to be truthful.
That's true, and he could very well still do it, but one thing he has stuck too since he got here is not trading away high value prospects, the highest one he ever traded was Colberg who was a second round pick. Considering his history and the value of Sergachev, I believe him when he says he's not moving him, if he can get Duchene without giving him up then it's possible.

Mike Comrie under LAPD rape investigation: TMZ

Law enforcement sources tell us the woman claims she met up with Comrie at a bar Saturday night and went back to his West L.A. condo. She claims he raped her multiple times. The woman says she almost immediately went to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center nearby, and a rape kit was administered.

Sources connected with Comrie say he’s known the woman for a long time and acknowledges he had sex with her, but insists she gave full consent. The sources also say the encounter was a 3-way and the other woman has not filed any complaint.

imBask

Banned
I still don't get why anyone cares about that in Montreal, we're a rich team, the coach salary or years means absolute jack shit. Julien could be fired tomorrow and paid for the next 5 years, and his salary would be financed in a week of selling overpriced Molson beer at the Bell center

Razorskin

----- ------
I still don't get why anyone cares about that in Montreal, we're a rich team, the coach salary or years means absolute jack shit. Julien could be fired tomorrow and paid for the next 5 years, and his salary would be financed in a week of selling overpriced Molson beer at the Bell center
Who's caring about it?

Red_Man

Julien's contract ends when Bergevin's does. So I'm assuming they'll be fired together, whenever that happens.

People like hearing about contracts man

Top Bottom