• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Solo

I just want to point out that the Canucks have won President's Trophy 2 out of 3 years, won their division 3 out of 3 years, have been to the Stanley Cup 1 out of 3 years, and who's top players have won the Art Ross and an MVP award 2 out of 3 years.

Name me another team that has done that.

untitled73o9q.jpg

Eat a dick, Tabris.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I find it funny that noone realized that Spectre posted twice, people just replied to him but noone realized his ban is over. :p

also, the CBC website says HNIC for Leafs/Habs is live, but when I try and play it it says content unavailable... anyone else?

Smiley90

So? If it were just as simple as 6 teams = easier to win, then why did no one dominate like Montreal?

That's like saying "it's as easy to dominate the league as it is to dominate a division" - no, it's not.

(unrelated to the whole Tabris-Canucks-sacklathering)

Smiley90

On a different note, Canucks-GAF/Vancouver-GAF, where are you gonna watch tonight's game?

Solo

Yes, but now there are five times as many teams now. That means in today's NHL that there are more opportunities to win a Cup. Which means there were fewer opportunities back in the 50s. Habs beat the odds.

Pretty sure that's how it works.

scrgs pls

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gamecenter is working now on my laptop, pretty smooth but I on;t know about the xbox. It doesn't matter now because the Habs game is blacked out.

Hunter S.

So? If it were just as simple as 6 teams = easier to win, then why did no one dominate like Montreal?

It is an accomplishment for sure, though it still could never be replicated in todays NHL.

@Tabris I pretty much echo your sentiment except when it comes time for Colorado to stomp all over The Twin's vaginas.

Top Bottom