• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

CrankyJay

Banned
Great, now the Flyers will be playing with a chip on their shoulder against the Sabres and Bettman will dial in a ref favor to make up for that shit call. Hockey is no less scripted than wrestling.

/troll

Alucard

Banned
Two points against a division rival to start the season. I'll take that all day.

GG, Philly.

-1.gif

Have a good one, boys.

Great, now the Flyers will be playing with a chip on their shoulder against the Sabres and Bettman will dial in a ref favor to make up for that shit call. Hockey is no less scripted than wrestling.

/troll

It's going to be a hell of a season I think, Jay.

I can't wait to see hear about Grigorenko. Wish I wasn't at work during the game, though.

Tabris

Congrats on the win Habs-gaf.

I just want to point out that the Canucks have won President's Trophy 2 out of 3 years, won their division 3 out of 3 years, have been to the Stanley Cup 1 out of 3 years, and who's top players have won the Art Ross and an MVP award 2 out of 3 years.

Name me another team that has done that.

I just want to point out that the Canucks have won President's Trophy 2 out of 3 years, won their division 3 out of 3 years, have been to the Stanley Cup 1 out of 3 years, and who's top players have won the Art Ross and an MVP award 2 out of 3 years.

I can't believe we have to put up with this shit again

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

15/16.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm off, hopefully I can post a bit while I'm out (geez I'm addicted to here).

Quick and Dopey get the "A" for tonight.

Top Bottom